Research in innovative technologies for fast numerical electromagnetics is our primary interest in our research activities.
We are actively co-operating with the following institutions / partners:
- LAAS / CNRS in Toulouse / France
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute in Agra / India
Our active research areas involve:
- Computational Grid-based EM simulators
- Hybridization of the TLM method with frequency-domain methods
- Acceleration of the TLM method using Field-Programmable-Gate-Arrays (FPGAs)
More detailed information about our research activities can be found on the emGine Environment Web-page.
Please contact us if you are interested in a co-operation.